I'm no longer looking after the energy for the property, what should I do?

Modified on Fri, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Simply get in touch with us at 1300 957 721 and our Energy Experts will have the account switched over to the new primary contact. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article